Note: We’ll respond as quickly as we can to your email, but due to time constraints, we aren’t always able to provide feedback on rejected stories. We get a lot of submissions, and we publish only the best.
How can writing for us benefit you?
With our huge audience (Over 200,000k visitors per month) and our large social following including our email list, writing for us is an excellent profile raiser for both you and your company. We share all our articles across numerous social accounts giving you visibility from hundreds of thousands of people within your specialize sector.
We’ll also add writer’s profiles to our homepage which includes your biography and a link to your company or personal website.
How often would you need to write for us?
You can write for us as much or as little as you want; could be once a month, three times a month or just once a year. It’s completely up to you.
Here are our guidelines:
- Guest columns must be minimum 800 words.
- Make a strong, clear argument supported by examples, details, and/or data.
- Avoid long introductions; get straight to the point.
- Be sure to include a headline.
- Be sure to include an author bio, including details on your background and expertise that make it clear why your opinion on the topic should count to readers.
- Be sure to let us know if the story has been published or submitted elsewhere.
- Be sure to disclose conflicts of interest, such as partnerships with, or investments in, any companies/technologies covered in the story.
- It’s great to include images to illustrate key points in your story. But please only include images that you have rights to or that are available under creative commons license. Be sure to include image credits and links.
- If you’d like to pitch an idea rather than a full draft, please send a 1-3 paragraph summary of the key points the story would cover.
- Please don’t send your story as a PDF — send it to us in a format that’s easy to edit (Google docs, Word, paste it into email, etc).
To submit a guest post, please send it to: