World Blockchain AMA
An all-star AMA session on with many top names in the Blockchain industry. Anyone will be able to ask questions directly to the biggest names in Blockchain.
An amazing list of participants have already agreed to take part.
THE LIST INCLUDES SUCH BIG NAMES AS:
- Joseph Lubin: CEO ConsenSys
Joseph Lubin is a Canadian entrepreneur. He has founded or co-founded several companies including the Swiss-based Ethereum, a decentralized cryptocurrency platform, and is founder of ConsenSys
- Stephen Tual: Founder of Slock.it
Stephan is the Founder and COO of http://slock.it, a project at the intersection of the IoT and blockchain.
- Erik Voorhees, CEO of Shapeshift.io
Erik Tristan Voorhees is an American / Panamanian startup founder
- William Mougayar: Venture advisor, 4x entrepreneur
William Antoine Mougayar is a Canadian entrepreneur, investor, author, technology theorist and blogger
- Ned Scott: CEO and Co-founder at Steemit
Steemit flips the model of the privately controlled social network on its head by embodying a platform that returns the value of contribution to its users.
- Brian Hoffman: CEO,OpenBazaar
Brian Hoffman is the CEO of OB1, which is the parent company of the decentralized marketplace OpenBazaar.
- Daniel Finlay, Developer, ConsenSys
- Griffin Anderson: Director at ConsenSys
- Jesse Grushack: Cofounder Ujo Music
- Joseph Chow: Consulting Blockchain Engineer
- Christian Lundkvist: Team ConsenSys
- Mona El Isa: CEO and Co Founder Melonport
- Carolyn Reckhow: Director of Operations at ConsenSys
- Amanda Gutterman: CMO at ConsenSys
- Blockchain production studio building decentralized applications on Ethereum. @ConsenSysLLC
This is the public’s chance to ask questions directly to their favourite industry leaders, or simply to read the great community questions and answers from the top names in Blockchain. Anyone can register below today and ask their questions.
AMA House Rules.
The AMA will start on January 18 @12-pm EST till 4-pm EST.
If you want to ask a question directly towards a specific guest, please tag them in your answer with (@) below