How can writing for us benefit you?
With our huge audience and our large social following including our email list of 60k plus readers, writing for us is an excellent profile raiser for both you and your company. We share all our articles across numerous social accounts giving you visibility from hundreds of thousands of people within your specialized sector.
We’ll also add writer’s profiles to our homepage which includes your biography and a link to your company or personal website.
Successful contributions are comprehensive, data-driven, and interesting posts that teach our readers something new about the world of blockchain. While we tend to skew toward content about specific how-to-guides, that’s not all we talk about. We’re also interested in publishing any topic that blockchain entrepreneurs and investors care about.
- 290,000 Newsletter Subscribers (24% open, 3.5% CTR)
- 14k Push notification (45% open 18% CTR)
- 100,047 Students
- 2,504 Courses Completed
- 37,656 Lessons Completed
- 9,132 Twitter Followers
- 35,690 Facebook Followers
- 11,727 YouTube Followers
- United States
- United Kingdom
We also look for a few things in everything we publish:
- Original concepts and high-quality writing. We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
- First Pitch an idea rather than a full draft, please send a 1-3 paragraph summary of the key points
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and outside content referenced in the article.
- No more than one link to your company’s website in the body of the post.
- Be sure to include an author bio, including details on your background and expertise
- Be sure to disclose conflicts of interest, such as partnerships with, or investments in, any companies/technologies
- Please only include images that you have rights to or that are available under a creative commons license.
- Be sure to include image credits and links.
- Send it to us in a format that’s easy to edit (Google docs, Word, paste it into an email, etc).
Please review the following examples
- The Best Examples of Decentralised Finance
- Decentralized Banking
- The Most Profitable Merged Mining Platform on Bitcoin
What We Won’t Accept
- Anything that’s been covered on our blog before. Please do a search of our site before submitting your articles.
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
- Anything that’s too promotional for your company or organization.
- Anything that’s offensive or inaccurate.
- Anything that’s overly critical of individuals or companies — this is not a site to air grievances.
Apply below to get started with our growing contributor team.
Note: We’ll respond as quickly as we can to your email, but due to time constraints, we aren’t always able to provide feedback on rejected stories. We get a lot of submissions, and we publish only the best.
How often would you need to write for us?
You can write for us as much or as little as you want; could be once a month, three times a month or just once a year. It’s completely up to you.
To submit a guest post, please send it to: