MyCointainer Guide– Staking made easy
Cryptocurrency trading is a tricky business, especially for people who are new to trading and don’t have a background in forex or stock trading. Even if you are an experienced trader, Cryptocurrencies are notoriously volatile, and making a profit is certainly not a walk in the park. However, there are other ways through which you can make a profit in the cryptocurrency space.
One such way is through staking, which we will get in a little more detail later. A lot of people think that cryptocurrency equals Bitcoin. However, Bitcoin is out of reach of most people as it requires expensive mining rigs and high computing power. Cryptocurrency traders and enthusiasts who want to make a profit using digital currencies can choose proof-of-stake (PoS) coins to earn rewards.
This is where MyCointainer comes in. MyCointainer is a PoS staking pool. It provides an easy ecosystem, enabling users to take advantage of the digital economy.
MyCointainer was founded to grant easy access to the crypto space to professionals as well as newcomers. The founders describe it as a solution for anyone and everyone who wants easy access to the world of cryptocurrencies. The platform aims to push the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies globally and wants to do this by ensuring that people get access to digital assets and the benefits that come with them.
MyCointainer is committed to adopting a “user first” approach and believes in providing its customers value through innovative product design and education. MyCointainer believes in and hopes to achieve a win-win scenario that is beneficial to both the industry and the people. MyCointainer is also looking at collaboration opportunities with exchanges, new partners, and entrepreneurs for new and existing projects.
MyCointainer comprises a team of creative entrepreneurs and technologists with a strong background in cryptocurrencies and the emerging crypto-economy. It is an online staking and Masternode platform that allows crypto traders to stake their cryptocurrency and make a profit. MyCointainer is an easy and safe way to stake and earn proof-of-stake cryptocurrency. The platform is easy to use and lets users choose and stake their coins and earn staking rewards from multiple cryptocurrencies. On select coins, the platform offers advanced automated staking.
- MyCointainer wants to bring cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology to the masses.
- The platform aims to give users professional, secure, and easy cryptocurrency staking services.
- Simplify the buying and selling of digital currencies at the best possible rates through its built-in cryptocurrency exchange.
- Build a community platform and bring together individuals and businesses that want to impact society and the digital economy positively.
MyCointainer uses staking to enable users to stake their coins and make profits, so let us briefly look at what staking is.
What is Staking?
Staking is an alternative consensus mechanism for mining. Staking allows the network to be secured with minimal energy consumption. It also doesn’t require powerful and expensive rigs, as in the case of proof-of-work consensus mechanisms. It can be defined as a process in which a user participates in validating transactions on a proof-of-stake blockchain. A proof-of-stake blockchain allows anyone with a specified minimum balance of a specific currency to validate transactions and earn rewards through staking.
So how exactly does staking work? Staking requires a minimum balance criterion to be met. If the minimum balance is not met, then the user cannot participate in staking. Once the minimum balance is met, the equivalent amount of cryptocurrency is deposited into the network as a stake. Think of the stake as a security deposit. Once your stake is locked in, you can vote to approve transactions.
The staking rules are different for every network, but here is a general outline of a staking agreement.
- The staker will validate only valid transactions and will not approve double-spend transactions.
- For approving the transactions, the staker is rewarded with a reward by the network.
- If a staker validates invalid transactions (double spend), they can lose some or all of their stake.
Usually with many services out there or solo staking there is “a minimum balance.” However, with MyCointainer, no minimum balance is required, users can start staking with any amount.`
What are the proof-of-stake coins?
To understand what proof-of-stake coins are, we must first understand the concept of proof-of-stake. Proof-of-stake allows individuals to validate block transactions depending on the coins that they have in their possession. Proof-of-stake was created as an alternative to the proof-of-work consensus mechanism. Proof-of-work is the original consensus mechanism in blockchain technology.
However, it was clear that proof-of-work had a few problems. It required that miners have tremendous hashing powers. This could be possible only through expensive and powerful mining rigs that consume a lot of energy. This reduces profit margins and is also not very energy efficient. Proof-of-stake provides a solution to the expensive mining rigs and large amounts of energy required. It gives mining power to individuals based on the miner’s percentage of coins at a given point in time. Proof-of-stake also secures the network as it is less prone to attacks.
Proof-of-stake coins provide users who hold those coins real value due to dividends. These dividends are obtained when users stake their coins on staking and Masternode platforms like MyCointainer.
A one-stop solution
MyCointainer’s staking platform is the easiest way to stake cryptocurrency. It allows users to choose the proof-of-stake coins they want and lets users earn staking rewards from multiple crypto assets. With the availability of Advanced Automatic Masternode Staking on select coins, the platform ensures that users get the most out of their investments. MyCointainer hopes to bring the decentralized economy into the mainstream and make it easy to understand for the masses.
Why should you choose MyCointainer?
There are several reasons why you should choose MyCointainer if you want to stake your cryptocurrencies.
- It is straightforward to use and has an extremely user-friendly user interface.
- It is regulated and holds licenses for wallet management and fiat exchange services.
- There is no minimum investment required. This is a major advantage over solo masternode staking.
- Upon registering on MyCointainer, users get a welcome bonus in a form of a specific amount of coins that show how staking is made.
How can you invest in MyCointainer?
Investing in MyCointainer is extremely simple.
- Once you have registered on the platform, click on “Invest.”
- Choose the currency that you want to invest in (You can choose any of the listed currencies)
- Once you have chosen the currency you want to invest in, Generate your wallet address, and MyCointainer will deposit to the wallet. Users must deposit to the generated address on MyCointainer. They can also buy coins with fiat money or BTC directly in the platform.
- Once the deposit is credited, MyCointainer will generate all profits to the wallet address.
MyCointainer is a leading staking platform offering a proof-of-stake hub like platform. This means that users of the platform can buy cryptocurrencies, engage in pool staking and Masternode staking. At the same time, all earnings are subject to compound interest. MyCointainer gives you the most profit from your investment. MyCointainer is also a financially regulated service and has successfully renewed its legal license no. FVT000255 in the Estonian Financial Intelligence Unit. This is in compliance with the requirements needed to operate as a regulated provider of wallet and cryptocurrency exchange services. It applies to both cryptocurrency pairs and purchase of digital funds with fiat money
All the funds on MyCointainer are protected by SAFU (Secure Asset Fund for Users), and the platform’s safety protocols ensure that all funds are protected by multi-layered security.
How do you open an account in MyCointainer?
Opening an account in MyCointainer is relatively simple and straightforward. All you have to do is follow the steps.
- Go to the MyCointainer website at www.mycointainer.com.
- On the website, you will have to fill a registration form.
- Once you have filled the registration form, enter your email, and create a password for your account. Remember to set a strong password but also one that you can remember easily.
- Once you have set up your account, you will get an email through which you will have to confirm your account. Once you have confirmed your account, you are good to go.
How can you earn rewards with MyCointainer?
Once you have the cryptocurrency of your choice is locked up into your MyCointainer staking address, the process begins automatically. Once the staking has started, all profits are credited to your account. MyCointainer has made the process of passive earning transparent and verifiable. Participants in the staking pool are given a copy of all the stakes, transactions, and rewards. Additionally, the platform is actively working on a concept allowing the separation of rewards between those coming from staking and those coming from Masternodes.
What are the benefits and features of MyCointainer?
MyCointainer is a platform that leverages proof-of-stake technology and allows users to make a profit through staking. Users stake their coins on the platform to become validators and receive a reward for successful transactions. Some of the benefits of the MyCointainer platform are
- It acts as a gateway from fiat currencies to cryptocurrencies. Users of the MyCointainer platform can easily buy cryptocurrencies with traditional fiat currencies.
- MyCointainer users can access shared Masternodes staking involving several different coins. The rewards earned through this are subject to compound interest, greatly enhancing the user’s earnings.
- MyCointainer has a user-friendly interface that is easy to use for both new and experienced traders. The interface is easy enough for even a beginner to understand and manage their coins using the platform.
- The platform brings blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies to the masses, allowing them to benefit from the digital economy.
- MyCointainer’s support team is proactive, quick, and ready to assist with any issue users may face.
- The platform allows users to deposit and withdraw at any time.
- Features regular airdrops. Click here and stay up-to-date with the latest airdrop alerts.
- The platforms charges exchange/withdrawal fees to generate rewards. Upon subscribing to the MyCointainer POWER service all these fees are instantly waived.
- MyCointainer has automated staking. This means that all you have to do is make a deposit, hold your investment, and the platform does the rest. You can sit back, relax, and watch your investment grow.
- MyCointainer has a built-in cryptocurrency exchange. The platform utilizes multiple API points and gets the lowest prices so that users don’t have to keep looking at different exchanges to get the best deal. The platform lets users buy cryptocurrency with fiat money or swap coins easily.
Security on the MyCointainer platform
MyCointainer ensures the highest safety standards when it comes to the security of the funds deposited by users.
If the user plans to interact with fiat currency, the platform has a strict KYC and AML compliance requirement, and only verified users can use the platform, make deposits, withdraw, or stake. This provides a secure environment for users using the platform.
MyCointainer’s double-checking system adds another level of security for users on the platform.
The platform’s digital assets are stored offline in cold storage wallets. This ensures complete security from hackers, and coins are transferred only when a transaction takes place. MyCointainer users are also protected by SAFU (Secure Asset Fund for Users).
MyCointainer POWER levels
The team behind MyCointainer has stated that their goal is to bring cryptocurrencies and the digital economy to the masses. MyCointainer POWER is a step in that direction. What is MyCointainer POWER? It is a subscription-based service that opens up traders and cryptocurrency enthusiasts to an entirely new way of making profits.
MyCointainer’s POWER has three levels – ZERO, MAX, and PERCENT. All three levels charges 0% staking fees on all assets, zero withdrawal fees, and zero fees on all 200+ exchange pairs. You can check out the table below for a detailed comparison.
Among these three, the POWER MAX level has been the most popular. One can achieve this level with a monthly fee of 8.90 EUR (VAT included).
MyCointainer – The biggest staking pool that supports over 85 assets
MyCointainer is a hub platform that lets users buy, exchange, and stake their cryptocurrencies. In addition to staking services, MyCointainer is also a great source of knowledge for cryptocurrency enthusiasts. The platform’s blog, MyCointainer Insights, has a vast resource for crypto-related information. It has information on topics like the crypto economy, cryptocurrency guides, and blockchain news.
MyCointainer’s integrated cryptocurrency exchange lets users buy different digital assets, exchange their coins for other digital currencies, and stake their investments to earn profits. MyCointainer has already been for two years with an enviable track record and provides more earning potential than other staking platforms. This is because other staking platforms offer only proof-of-stake staking. MyCointainer, on the other hand, offers proof-of-stake and Masternode staking. Masternode staking is offered wherever the coin that you have staked can support the technology.
MyCointainer does collect a staking fee, but the fee collected is extremely low. Users can also stake some coins for no staking fee. MyCointainer also has better security protocols in place compared to other staking platforms, ensuring the security of your account and your digital assets. The platform acknowledges the risks of centralized services. It is for this reason that the platform has introduced SAFU (Secure Asset Fund for Users). SAFU ensures that the funds deposited in MyCointainer are covered against the threat of hacking.
The MyCointainer platform has already been active for two years and hopes to build a healthy community of cryptocurrency traders and enthusiasts. It hopes to empower them by giving them the means to earn passive income. Rewards earned through MyCointainer are subject to compound interest, which increases the profits that users make. MyCointainer should be the only platform that they should look at for those looking to passively earn money or want to grow their digital assets in a comfortable and safe way.